I have 15 years of experience in working with aspiring drama school students, professional actors preparing for auditions and non-actors who want to improve their presentation and communication skills.
I offers audition technique to aspiring actors. The aims of these sessions are:
- To help improve a student's speeches and storytelling through song
- To provide guidance on the different Drama Schools courses on offer
- To help improve the student's confidence
- To offer a good knowledge of the modern theatre industry
- To help students all the way through their audition process
My previous students have gone on to train at the following drama schools: RADA, LAMDA, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Royal Academy of Music, Rose Bruford, Oxford School of Drama, Mountview, DSL and LIPA.
If you would like to book some sessions then please email me direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
I also offers private bespoke sessions for professional actors who are looking to improve their audition and interview technique for audition. I also offer tailored sessions to business professionals in other sectors, focusing on confidence and clarity of communication.
Classes take place at my home in south London or via Zoom.